BEWG (M) SDN BHD
- Manage month end closing and reporting process for the Management;
- Work closely with all subsidiaries to ensure timely and quality reporting of monthly financials;
- Consolidate and prepare monthly management accounts, financial statements, and any other financial reports, ensuring timely submission and compliance with relevant governing rules, standards and requirement;
- Maintain a full spectrum accounts for the companies assigned, undertaking daily operations such as transaction recording, payment, collection, fixed asset registration, reconciliation, etc;
- Monitor and manage working capital, bank balances and cash flow report of the companies assigned;
- Provide support on the maintenance and preparation of company/ sub-group accounts of the subsidiaries;
- Handle all inter-company matters, including reconciliation, settlement, and issue resolution;
- Assist in accounting and financial reporting matters and technical advisory;
- Liaise with tax agents and assist in all tax matters;
- Liaise with auditors and assist in managing the audit process for the Group;
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of financial systems;
- Assist in establishing and updating policies, procedures and operating manuals, ensuring continuous improvement in work efficiency and processes;
- To undertake other jobs assigned by superiors as required from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accountancy, Professional accountancy qualification-ACCA/MICPA/CIMA or equivalent;
- At least 5-7 years of working experience in a relevant filed;
- Required skill (s): Strong leadership and entrepreneurship character.
- Required language(s): English and Malay. Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, meticulous and good communicator.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bangsar South.
BEWG (M) Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Beijing Enterprises Water Group Limited (BEWG), the largest water business company in China and No. 3 in the World, providing design, build, operate and transfer turnkey engineering services to the water industry. In line with the company’s expansion, we are looking for experienced and dynamic professionals to work with us on exciting water and wastewater related projects.
BEWG is a large-scale group which provides a broad range of water services and environmental protection services in China. We have strategically positioned ourselves as a . Leveraged on its market-oriented approach, solid capital foundation, advanced technology and sound management, the Group focuses on its core businesses on environmental water protection business.
With its first-tier expertise in project design, environmental protection facilities, and engineering consulting service, as well as the multiple advantages in core technology, technology research and development, strategic alliances, project management and financing channels, BEWG has successfully undertaken equity acquisitions, TOT, BOT, entrusted management etc., so as to expand its leading market share.
Currently, BEWG has owned and operated over hundreds of water supply plants and sewage treatment plants in China, Malaysia, and Portugal, with daily design water treatment capacity over tens of million tons per day. This represents the Group has successfully accomplished its nationwide strategic layout and established a strong presence in the oversea market.
Throughout the years, BEWG was consistently awarded , , and consecutively ranked No.;Top ; in .
With its rapid business development in Malaysia and Southeast Asia, BEWG (M) Sdn. Bhd. along with its business affiliates in Malaysia has been constantly looking for experienced and dynamic professionals to work with us on exciting water, wastewater and green technology related projects across Malaysia and Southeast Asian region.