Position Summary: The Office Administrator cum Receptionist is responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day administrative operations / support of an office or business, providing exceptional customer service by greeting and assisting guests and/or agents, answering phone calls. They are responsible for ensuring smooth operations, managing office supplies, coordinating office procedures, managing office communications, and providing administrative support to staff and executives. The Office Administrator serves as a point of contact between employees, clients, and vendors, and ensures efficient office management to enhance productivity and overall performance.
- Administrative Support: Provide comprehensive administrative support, including managing calendars, scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings, preparing and distributing documents, and managing correspondence. Handling incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries.
- Office Operations: Oversee and manage day-to-day office operations, including managing office supplies, maintaining office equipment, coordinating office maintenance and repairs, managing office communications, and ensuring a clean and organized office environment.
- Office Procedures: Develop, implement, and maintain office procedures, systems, and policies to ensure smooth operations and efficient workflow. Continuously identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to streamline processes.
- Staff Support: Provide administrative support to staff, including assisting with onboarding of new employees, managing employee records, coordinating travel arrangements, and facilitating employee communications.
- Vendor Management: Liaise with vendors and service providers, including managing contracts, coordinating deliveries, and resolving any issues or discrepancies.
- Records Management: Maintain and manage office records, including filing, archiving, and retrieving documents as needed. Ensure compliance with record-keeping requirements and data privacy regulations. Managing and maintaining visitor logs, employee directories, and other administrative documents
- Communication and Coordination: Serve as a point of contact for internal and external communications, including answering and routing incoming phone calls, taking messages, and providing accurate information, responding to emails, and managing and directing inquiries from visitors, clients, and employees. Coordinate and communicate with other departments or teams as needed.
- Event Planning: Plan and coordinate office events, such as meetings, conferences, and team-building activities, including logistical arrangements and coordination with vendors. Maintaining a clean and organized reception area, ensuring it is presentable at all times. Coordinating and scheduling appointments, meetings, and conference room bookings.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or certification in office administration or related field is a plus.
- Proven experience in office administration, including administrative support, office operations, and coordination.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact professionally with employees, clients, and vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other office productivity tools.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.