- Responsible to carry out audits with the objectives to:
- Provide an independent and objective assurance that the auditee’s operations are effectively conducted in accordance to established performance standards and best practice.
- Evaluate the management processes, risk management processes, internal control and compliance framework and governance processes and highlighting gaps, if any.
- Provide independent and objective assurance that the Risk Management Processes put in place by Management is sound and implemented with integrity.
- Provide independent and objective assurance on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of system of Internal Control to manage all critical risks.
- Degree or good knowledge in related discipline.
- Preference with relevant internal audit experience in financial institution, audit firm or business / operations.
- Operational risk and controls knowledge, preferably with banking products and operations knowledge.
- Relevant tertiary or professional certification knowledge in audit / assurance, accounting, finance and business / management areas.
- Risk management framework and processes.
- Best practices of audit techniques and up to-date audit practices including that of management audit.