Responsible for the procurement of materials for the daily operation of the factory.
Responsible for negotiation with suppliers.
To establish policies, standard of procedures for indirect material purchase activities and to seek management approval. Ensure Procurement Policy is compliance.
Lead the direct material purchase matters to ensure all user enquiry and Purchase Requisition handle on timely manner.
Review the indirect materials sourcing and quotation comparison.
Interact & negotiate with suppliers in order to receive the best bargain and best value for company.
Handle for the enquiry from internal and external auditor
Responsible and review for PR and PO report prepare summary report to superior.
Proactively looking on minimizing the purchase price and cost saving.
Closely monitor KPI for RFQ and KPI for PR
Other tasks as assigned by the superior/management.
- Candidate must possess at least advanced/higher/graduate diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in engineering field or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field with manufacturing background
- Experience in purchasing sheet metal parts, package cartons, PCBA, wiring harness will be an advantage.
- Effective communication skills, proficiency in English, *Mandarin*, and Bahasa Malaysia, and ability to interact with people. Mandarin speaker will be priority
- Familiar with LMW and the trade with China.
- Experienced in lean production management.
- Require strong attention to details, proven and confident decision making with excellent communication skills.
- High integrity and responsive to the task assigned from superior.