Carlsberg Malaysia is a dynamic brewer that brings people together with its portfolio of international and premium beer brands. We brew a greater future for our consumers and customers, our community, and our people. Come and have your internship experience in these departments/functions!
You will be Learning:
- Assist in the research and presentation of corporate governance assessment of CBMB
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly Board files and collation of documents
- Assist in the preparation of annual statutory documents for filing to Suruhanjaya Security Malaysia
- Assist in the preparation of annual report & AGM
- Work with internal & external stakeholder (Finance, liaise with legal firms, company secretary) on collecting data for day-to-day tasks of legal & corporate secretarial function
- Assist in legal debt recovery initiatives, legal research and projects.
- Degree in Law or any other similar qualification
- Minimum CGPA 3.0 or Second Class Upper or equivalent
- Malaysian graduates not in any employment
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proven leadership skills in extra-curricular activities
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and systematic with sound analytical skills
- High work capacity, self-driven and a team-player
- Proactive, action-oriented, persistent and resilient
- Passion in the beer industry
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Friday ; 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.