- To maintain stock management and asset tracking system and prepare relevant documentations.
- To maintains files of appropriate reports, records or other information relevant to the operation of the department.
- To implement and update systematic filing system for all related food & beverage record.
- Upkeep the maintenance of branches/central kitchen from time to time.
- Process all maintenance & services invoices and maintain thorough documentation and tracking spreadsheet.
- To assist for POS system setup and other system or whichever IT related matter.
- Implement technology and procedures to improve work processes and uplift productivity level.
- Responsible in spot check & audit regularly to ensure the precision of all operations details (cash, inventory, operations flows & procedures) on outlets and central kitchens.
- Responsible to handle emergency cases, ensure appropriate emergency response procedures are taken and report to the superior with regards to the emergency occurrence.
- Provide administrative support to outlets and to fullfil any other ad-hoc duties as assigned to candidate.