The SEED Industrial Training Program aims to develop future leaders in different functions in the organization. Under this program, you have the opportunity to perform multiple roles in an organization on a rotating basis, giving you more exposure to a range of different jobs within your chosen field. Graduates from numerous programs are welcomed to apply. Here at Diyou, you would work with teams on solutions together. To suit graduates from different background, we offer two type of programs.
Bio-Chemical Engineering Internship Program: Ensuring that products are of acceptable quality, meeting all requirements specified in the product’s specifications and determines how products are tested and inspected, and how any problems are corrected.
- Internship period of 3 months and 6 month are welcomed
- Interns from any relevant field of chemist or biology science or chemical engineering
- Ensuring the product quality by test and inspection to identify the problem and solution
- Ensuring the product specifications based on the requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills’
- Committed to continuous personal growth
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking