- Young and Energetic Team
- Fun and Lively Working Environment
- 5 days + alternate Sat half day works
- Able to read & communicate in Mandarin (export to China)
- Assist in the full spectrum of HR functions under Group HR Manager and CEO
- Work independently, have initiatives to do & follow up, suggest solutions & improvements.
- Recruitment, payroll administrative, compensation and benefits.
- Carry out HR policies, procedures, disciplinary actions and government regulations.
- Compliance with related government authorities, Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act.
- Effective control and timely administration of works given.
- Motivate employees’ engagement & create positive working environment.
- Ensure role profiling, interviewing and on-boarding processes are well-documented
- Suggest value added improvement or new policies/procedures to the current system.
- Implement efective training and development plans, policies, methodologies and guidelines.
- Supports management in effectively deploying performance management and rewards processes
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned to from time to time.
- Min 1 year experiences or 6 months internship in manufacturing industry and/or human resource management
- Familiar with payroll processing, system, gov statutory and related matters.
- Knowledge in Employment Act and Industrial Relation Act.
- Positive working attitude, well-organised, resourceful, reliable and hard-working
- Possess own transport, able to travel to Kajang office
- Good command of Mandarin, English and Malay.
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.30pm, alternate Saturday 8.30am-1.30pm
- Salary range: RM per month.