The PFS Credit Graduate Program is a structured program aimed to develop young leaders, and to create a talent pool in one of the most pivotal areas of our business – PFS Credit (Consumer Credit). You will be provided with the right exposure and given the opportunity to learn the importance of effective management of credit evaluation and collections; adopt and maintain industry-leading standards across the business and functions.
What’s in it for you:
Benefit from a strong culture of collaboration by learning from leaders and subject matter experts to drive change and impact in banking
Opportunity to fast track your career in Personal Financial Services Credit!
You will go through Structured Learning and Job Attachment. You will be equipped with knowledge, skills and hands-on experience in job functions related to PFS Credit ( E.g. Credit Evaluation, Credit Administration, Collection & Fraud Department)
1. Malaysian citizen
2. Fresh graduates with a minimum CGPA 3.2 or 2nd Class Upper and its equivalent
Please be prepared to share some examples of the qualities below if you are shortlisted for an interview
1. Driving for results
2. Consistency in performance
3. Seeking win-win relationships
4. Demonstrating courage and humility
5. Taking ownership and make things happen
6. Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities