- Provide IT assets (PC, laptop, thin client, printer, etc.) and equipment setup, technical supports and guidance to end users.
- Attend promptly and closure of support ticket or problem solving in timely manner. Escalation to higher level for key issues.
- Regular and preventive maintenances for IT equipment and hardware setting up in the company.
- Operation support for LAN, WAN, internet services of the company.
- Carry out administration, monitoring, maintenance and operation support for servers, storage, backup and network facilities in data center.
- Support in the area of service availability, system security, preventive maintenance and service recovery for servers and infrastructures in data center.
- Work with both internal parties and external partners to provide system changes and enhancements.
- To learn and own system configuration knowledge of IT equipment and hardware facilities.
- Participate, assist and execute project implementation, coordinate technical requirements, evaluation and monitor vendor activities.
- Maintain proper system documentations.
COMPETENCY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 3 years of experiences. Candidate should have demonstrated relevant and strong accumulated experiences in IT hardware, network and data center infrastructure work areas.
- 3+ years of experience in managing and administering Window servers, virtualization (VMware & Hyper-V), storage and enterprise backup.
- End user IT equipment (desktop, laptop, thin client, printer, etc.) setting up and support skills is required as well as technical knowledge of smart devices.
- Hands-on experiences and strong knowledge either in windows environment (OS, server, AD, exchange, etc.), networking, network facility or data center facility is required.
- Participation and involvement in IT infrastructure related project before are very encouraging.
- Willing to learn and take ownership of new assignments, able to contribute by exploring new alternatives and suggestions.
- Proactive, open minded and possess positive end users-oriented attitude to continue support business operations from technical aspect.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Microsoft (MCSA), CCNA and VMWare certification will be an advantage.