- Responsible for maximizing outbound activity and owning the entire end-to-end sales process from prospecting through onboarding, with a primary focus on early and high growth in HR payroll system & Accounting system to all business clients within the respective country.
- Responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for achieving monthly and yearly sales KPI that have been assigned by the company.
- Research, Identify and Prospect New Business Opportunities to build up the sales pipeline.
- Submit sales reports to Management in a timely and orderly manner.
- Participate in trade fairs, exhibition or conferences on behalf of the company to promote INFO-TECH Cloud HRMS solutions.
- Target and influence new customers to use Info-Tech range of products.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned from your Management.
Main Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in equivalent fields.
- Good communication skills and able to speak fluent English, Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduate who are interested with sales and marketing are welcome to apply.
- Possess basic knowledge of Government statutory in Malaysia such as EPF, Employment Act, and Socso is an added advantage for this position.
- Good relationship building and networking with clients.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel to regional hub to continuously grow the business.
- Must posses own transport to travel around Johor.