- Prepare and deliver classroom, workshop and online training to partners and customers.
- Assist in developing and updating training material contents, hands-on lab guide, training video and relevant materials.
- Opportunities to deep dive into specialization such as network systems, cloud, security, data analytic, deep learning, DevOps, etc.
- Working with other teams on mini projects for training business related activities.
- Minimum Degree in computer science, information technology or relevant discipline
- Experience with Python, data science, machine learning or data analytic will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and people skills, fluent in English.
- High inquisitiveness and passion with latest IT technology.
- Willing to travel locally and internationally for the job.
- Flexible with working hours and working days, able to work during weekends and Public Holiday, when required.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.