- Global Exposure
- Fun, Energetic & Supportive Working Environment
- High Chance to Convert into Employee After Internship
• Review Component Data Management (CDM) system to ensure the classification system is meeting the business requirement of SCM.
• Research and fully classify all components in CDM system.
• Set up and implement a commodity classification maintenance program. Review and check the accuracy of component classification according to commodity classification program.
• Review and reclassify components according to business needs.
• Stay abreast of latest development in electronics components by participating in relevant training, conferences, and seminars.
• Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department and colleagues in other Jabil facilities.
• Escalate complex, difficult, or unusual situations to the reporting manager.
• Ensure that received procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant..
• Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality)
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
• Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
**Please kindly state Start & End date of internship period