We are an established firm with the aim of expanding its business. In tandem with our expansion plan, we are seeking suitable candidates who are dynamic, motivated, and result oriented with high degree of commitment to join us. We provide great opportunities to learn as well as opportunities for career advancement.
- Assist clients in the individual & corporate income tax compliance work.
- To draft correspondences to the relevant authorities.
- Assist in tax review & tax planning work.
- To respond to client’s queries and enquiries.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or currently pursuing professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CPA Australia, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA, MICPA)
- Candidates with or without experience are encouraged to apply.
- Fresh graduates and intern are welcome to apply
- A good degree of computer literacy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and can embrace a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.