· Design and create assets for websites, social medias, branding and marketing activities.
· Conceptualize visuals based on creative briefs.
· Develop illustrations, logos, brand and other marketing collateral.
· Photo edit, touch up or manipulation.
· Maintain an internal asset library and brand guideline.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to amend, develop and output final artwork.
· Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand guidelines.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by HOD.
· A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
· Familiar with design software (such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
· A keen eye for aesthetics and details oriented.
· Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
· Able to accept and adapt to constant change.
· Excel under pressure.
· Good command of written and spoken English.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to work across cultural and business styles in various countries.
· Advantage with Degree in Design, UX/UI or related field.
· Preferably multilingual (English and Mandarin).
· Basic knowledge in e-commerce websites is a plus.