- Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects including project objectives,
technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns
schedules and expectations as needed.
- Work alongside with other Project Managers/Account Managers/Account Executives in preparing quotations and
- To liaise with the Project Development Team in project timeline planning and project resource
- Assisting in the co-ordination & running of User Acceptance Tests both internally & externally
- Liaise with and manage client requests on a daily basis; which includes:
o Taking client briefs
o Gathering project requirements
o Compiling project materials that are required for the successful execution of the client’s
o Sending project/job updates to the client via email or via a telephone call
o Follow up on items that require client feedback
- To assist in coordinating the workflow between developers, designers and copywriters.
- To assist in and manage the development and management of client portals / sites / projects.
- To assist in the strategy and implementation / execution of marketing plans, both online and
- To liaise with and manage partners, third party content providers and events companies.
- Representing the company at client-side meetings.
- Participation and contribution in brainstorms, ideations, etc.
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- At least a Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Business
Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Candidate with PMP / PRINCE certification is an added advantage.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning.
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized
applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
- Possess own transport with valid driving license.
- Willing to work under pressure and tight deadline