– The Security Officer shall be directly responsible to the Assistant Manager, Safety & Security/ Manager, Safety & Security.
– To Co-Ordinate all the Safety and Security related issue with Management Team and Security Personal.
– To Co-Ordinate all the Engineering works (Mechanical and Electrical) with Property, Maintenance and Construction Department.
– To Observe and ensure all the Safety and Security related system in good working condition (i.e. CCTV, Fire Alarm System, Lifts Monitoring System and Panel, Public Address System, Fireman Intercom and Resident Intercom System.)
– To take the first respond in the event of Emergency or Fire Incident happens in the premises.
– To respond to Criminal activities or other illegal activities which against the House Rules of premises.
– To observe and supervise the performance of outsourced security operation.
– To attend daily security briefing of outsourced security team.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Protective Services & Management or equivalent.
– Preferably specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
– At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Candidate must be able to converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
– Physically fit with smart appearance, able to lead and manage the security team to meet the expectation of the company.
– Ex-police personnel with experience in similar capacity are encouraged to apply.