The Head of Brand, PR & Communications Strategy will be responsible to develop & drive Setel’s overall branding, public relations and communications strategy.
In this role, you will be responsible in working with relevant internal & external partners & stakeholders to build the brand’s equity, company brand positioning and manage public relations in line with the brand’s vision, mission and business objectives.
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees including senior management, keen eye for details, creative problem solving, demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the implementation & execution of marketing, communications & PR activities are necessities for this role.
In This Role You Will:
- Work with management to drive the overall brand, PR and communications strategy for Setel.
- Own communication to management on strategies & plans to build brand equity.
- Stay up-to-date with the market, competitors & industry trends.
- Oversee & manage all of Setel’s branding materials (ATL, BTL, POSM, social media presence, Setel’s paid-own-earn channels, app, events).
- Establish brand positioning, identify target audiences and develop marketing plans communications plans to drive business objectives across different channels and segments.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, generate user acquisition & revenue, increase customer conversions & drive stickiness of the brand.
- Identify, monitor & report effectiveness and impact of marketing initiatives with tracking & analysis and optimise accordingly.
- Have a deep understanding of the customer, with an obsession to understand new trends and opportunities leading to customer insights.
- Management & implementation of sales & marketing roadshow, promotional, media and CSR events.
- Manage advertising and branding budgets, review and improve existing processes to ensure efficiency and cost optimisation.
- Responsible for all media and editorial contents that is in line with Setel’s communications & public relations strategy.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on branding, public relations and marketing communications.
- Experience in marketing payment methods and/or financial services products will be an added advantage.
- Excel at cross-group collaborating, creative thinking, problem solving and have strong bias for action.
- Experience building and growing relationships with internal and external stakeholders & partners.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the implementation and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.