- Assist in all matters pertaining to Company’s Insurance claim (commercial vehicles, trucks, cargo, fire, etc)
- Key liaison between Company and Insurance Broker
- Collect and gather all information/documentation for Company’s insurance claim
- Handling and monitoring of Corrective Preventive Report (CPR) submission
- Oversee office management and administration matters.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Perform any other duties as and when required by HR & Administration Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Immediately available is a preferred.
- Good communication skills with adaptability to different situation.
- Strong business acumen, negotiation, analytical skills.
- Able to work at all levels, resourceful, independent and on effective team player.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient in MS Office i.e. Excel & Words, email & related software