To deliver superior sourcing of suitable candidates for the group. Position is responsible for providing shortlisted blue collar to executive level candidates for interviews by hiring managers. Position will also monitor and track trainings available and recommend to internal managers for consideration to develop the employees of the Group.
- To identify the job vacancy by ensuring that all positions to be filled are approved for hire.
- To source for candidates by posting the vacant positions in job portals e.g. Jobstreet, FB, etc.
- To arrange shortlist potential candidates and arrange for interview with hiring manager.
- To prepare offer letter to successful candidate.
- To provide generic orientation to candidate on day of commencement.
- To introduce successful candidate to hiring manager.
- To pass employment letter signed by candidate and all relevant documents to payroll team.
- Purchase request PC/laptop for new joiners.
- To create training needs analysis (TNA) form for new employee and upload onto the training portal to respective HOD.
- To compile training topics from the TNA submitted by HOD and put into the annual training plan.
- To source for training topics in relation to development of employee based on the annual training plan.
- To keep HOD informed of the training topic availability.
- To register attendee/s for the training.
- To register the signed training and its attendees into HRDF portal.
- To update training records in the TNA form.
- To follow up on the training effectiveness with respective HOD.