What will your role be?
- Understand application features, functionalities, programming logic, flow, configuration settings so that able to identify system errors and bugs
- Involve in application development, testing, debugging, make changes and corrections where possible while report to the development team whenever not possible.
- To undertake application software support and technical documentation if required
What do you need to have to be successful in this role?
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate
Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information
Technology preferably with integration & development knowledge/experience.
- Accounting/Financial knowledge and experience will be an added advantage.
- Required language(s): English
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience required for an experienced position.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Able to travel locally and oversea
Must have skills: Strong Support/Programming Skills:
- .Net Framework,
- Experience in Integration,
- MS SQL,